Mindfulness Teacher Training
with Mark Coleman and Martin Aylward
This unique yearlong professional teacher training combines transformational cultivation of your own mindfulness practice and systematic development of mindfulness teaching skills, enabling you to teach a variety of mindfulness programs with confidence and clarity. You will be part of a committed, focused group of like-minded individuals with whom you will receive skilled, guided direction and personalized instruction that will allow you to flourish as a mindfulness facilitator. Our yearlong teacher trainings utilize in-person teaching intensives, online learning, individualized guidance from the teachers and learning mentors and peer group support.
With this course you will:
- Develop and refine your own practice of embodied mindfulness;
- Enhance your capacity for applying mindfulness in your personal and professional life;
- Understand the historical context of contemporary mindfulness approaches;
- Utilize latest neuro-science research on the effects of mindfulness;
- Contribute to bringing powerful mindfulness-based interventions into emerging 21st century culture;
- Study with renowned mindfulness teachers Mark Coleman and Martin Aylward with over 30 years of combined mindfulness teaching experience.
For more information, please visit MindfulnessTrainingInstitute.com
Awake in the Wild Meditation in Nature Facilitator Training
with Mark Coleman
The training will be inspired by the book Awake in the Wild (AITW) and by the wilderness retreats led by Mark Coleman for more than a decade across the Americas. This is Mark’s soul work and he is delighted to share it with a group of dedicated nature practitioners.
This training is for people who care deeply about the earth and who have a profound connection with nature through their own direct experience and contemplative practice. Equally important it is for those who feel called to take people deep into nature with a spirit of reverence and contemplation.
This program will have two residential retreats per year with Mark in California or the western states. There will also be monthly online tutorials and your own personal nature-based work and practicum.
For more information, please visit AwakeintheWild.com