Our trainings help people develop mindfulness and compassion as key ingredients for a happy, fulfilled and meaningful life. They assist in optimizing your potential both at work and in every aspect of your life. Our methods help people to live and work with:
• Self-awareness—Mindfulness is the key building block for self awareness. That core competency helps you to; develop emotional intelligence; communicate mindfully; empathize and have compassion toward others; cultivate an understanding of others’ needs, perspectives, and situations; and possess greater resiliency, flexibility and responsiveness;
• Integrity—know your values and act on them with authenticity and intention;
• Balance—retain an ability to work with emotions; act with less reactivity and unchecked assumptions; think purposefully; cultivate a calm presence; and balance life and work for greater happiness and productivity;
• Empowerment—recognize their personal decision-making power to transform their life and the world;
• Inspiration—act with energy and motivation to be productive, creative, and ethical; and use wise decision-making based on their true values.
Consider mindfulness a personal sustainability practice: it not only creates a happier, well-rounded person, but supports greater performance and resiliency in the workplace, and develops a healthier organization.
Talks & Lectures
Mark Coleman and the team at Mindfulness Institute have been delivering talks and lectures in the US, Asia, and Europe for over a decade. They are available for speaking engagements, keynotes, lectures, and workshop presentations.
Themes can include, but are not exclusive to:
• Mindfulness and the Workplace
• Mindfulness and Law
• Mindfulness and Psychology
• Mindfulness and Communication
• Mindfulness and Customer Service
• Mindfulness and the Environment, Ecology, and Sustainability
• Living a compassionate life
• Mindfulness as a vehicle to happiness
• The art and science of mindfulness
• Mindfulness and personal sustainability